This is your enrollment page for NMT Phase I Banff 2020 Boot Camp - at The Banff Centre in Banff, Alberta, Canada begining Wednesday, June 3, 2020 and proceeding through June 4th and 5th, 2020 at the 4th International Neurosequential Model Symposium. Participants attend specific Boot Camp track sessions at the Symposium.
This Boot Camp is an accelerated, face-to-face learning experience led by Dr. Bruce Perry and NMT Mentors and Trainers. The NMT Phase I Boot Camp, conducted in retreat style fashion, is a terrific way for participants to jump-start their Certification process and provides clinicians with opportunities for in-person learning and relationship-building. Following the Boot Camp, participants continue to work through their NMT Phase I Certification Program via our web-based program (no additional travel required). Please note that participants must bring their own laptop computers to Boot Camp.
Cancelation Policy: Refunds are not offered. If attendance at Boot Camp is no longer possible, a participant may convert their Boot Camp enrollment over to the traditional web-based model.
Registration cost INCLUDES
- Your full NMT Phase I Boot Camp Program in Banff, Alberta
- Your full registration for the 4th NM Symposium in Banff, Alberta
- Your full enrollment in the NMT Training Certification - Phase I Program including materials
- Breakfast and Lunch on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 – Friday, June 5, 2020
Registration cost DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Any transportation, hotel accommodations or park passes
Participants have the option of paying for the course ($4,500 USD) in full upon enrollment or paying $2,250 USD upon enrollment and the balance of $2,250 USD on or before May 1, 2020.